- Cosmetic grade silicone
- Saves money
- Extends the life of foils & cutters
- Keeps blades sharper longer
- Maintains optimum performance
- Kills germs
- Australian made
- Easy to use
- Rockstar smell
- Wet shavers
- Dry shavers
- Protects from harsh chemicals in water
- Removes skin oils
- Blasts away hair
- Dissolves shave cream & oil build up
- Official Shaver Shop product
- 14 day money back offer
Trimmer Guard+™ is your trimmer's best mate & will save you money!
Created in Australia with the highest quality cosmetic ingredients, Trimmer Guard+™ blasts away all of the unwanted hair left hanging around after a trim. Its anti-bacterial properties then work hard to break down stubborn skin oils or left over pre-shave products, to leave your trimmers completely clean & fresh every time you use them.
Cleaning & feeling good is just the start of what Trimmer Guard+™ will do for his mate. The secret ingredient, a scientific blend of cosmetic grade silicone, stays on the blades ready & waiting for the next time you use them. When your trimmers start up, this secret ingredient kicks in & works its magic. Its main focus is to keep the blades cool & reduce friction, which has been proven to maintain optimum performance & make the blades last significantly longer.
NB: Most other brands use industrial silicones, the same as your mechanics would use on your car brakes, which then goes straight onto your face the next time you shave...
With the price of blades these days being almost as high as the trimmers themself, you will make sure Trimmer Guard+™ and your trimmers stay close friends for many years to come.
Take care of your skin, take care of your trimmers. Grab a can of Trimmer Guard+™ today...
- Turn off your electric trimmers.
- Wash or brush any loose hairs away from the blades.
- Hold the Trimmer Guard+™ can 10cm away & spray directly onto the blades for 3 seconds.
- Turn on the electric trimmers & run the appliance for 3 seconds to allow the lubrication to take effect.
TIP: If applying before use, allow the trimmers to rest for 10 seconds.
- Use electric trimmers as normal. When finished, apply a final spray of Trimmer Guard+™. This will leave your electric trimmers clean, lubricated & protected for the next use.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Guard Shaving users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Using Shaver Guard with a beard trimmer